Oct 7, 2008

About the Photographers::Ashley & Greg Stout

I am a photographer who just moved to Asheville from Branson, MO.  I recently married the awesomest man in the world and he swept me away to these beautiful mountains. I taught middle school for the last six years in Missouri and started my own photography business while teaching.  I have almost 3 years of experience in the professional photography field, and I truly LOVE what I do!

We are natural/available light photographers and we love capturing people in a unique setting... at a beautiful outdoor location, by rustic/old buildings or even just chillin' at home. That is what makes our photography unique. At flASH Photography, you won't get a cheesy backdrop and traditional poses... but what you will get are photographs that are artistic and that capture the real you!
If you are looking for photographers who are fun, laid-back, and dedicated to give you unique, personal and customized photo session and photos, please email or give us a call- we would LOVE to work with you!  We am based out of Asheville, NC--check out some of the photographs on my blog (if you already haven't) to get a clearer "picture" of what type of photography we do! ;)

A little bit more about us:

About Ashley:
Useless fact:
She is freakishly short for her age.

Something that makes me smile:
Mullets

Something to Know About Me:
i heartily dislike using capitals and punctuation when typing...

My favorite TV shows:
NCIS, Friends, Andy Griffith, Dog the Bounty Hunter, Walker Texas Ranger, Ed

An accomplishment I am proud of:
I received my full teaching certificate from the state of Missouri- I am now licensed to teach until 2099!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love your photographs! They look very professional, and they really capture the moment.

Emily C. said...

ms. s, you rock my socks off!! you are pretty much the coolest person i know and i love your randomness!! you always have the most colorful classroom, more than any other teacher and no one has pictures of dog the bounty hunter in thier room! ;) you always have some way of making me laugh and i LOVE coming to your class (quest that is) i will definately miss you next year when i'm gone and im pretty sure you'll miss me too ;) ps..your photographs blow my mind!

Ashley & Greg said...

thanks em! :) you are absolutely the best! i enjoy your randomness as well, and what an amazing person you are!! i will definitely miss you next year!!!