May 2, 2010

The Girls

For those of you who don't know, I am a middle school teacher by day ;) One of the many groups of students that i get to teach is my Gifted and Talented kiddos :) This year i have three 8th grade girls who will be going on to high school next year. I have been their teacher for the last five years, and have seen them each grow into beautiful young women (i hate to even use that term...i kinda feel like my grandma when i say that ;) but it is so true!

Emily is one of these girls.  She is sweet, kind, caring, and hilarious! She is absolutely one of the most amazing girls i have had the privilege to know these last five years. Em just has that kind of smile that you see and you cant help but smile yourself!! (thats what i LOVE about the second pic)  :) Check out her beautiful pics below! :)

Jessica is another one of my girls.  She is one of the funniest, most hilarious girls I have had the privilege of knowing during these last 5 years.  This girl cracks me up every day! Her sense of humor brightens my day whenever I get the privilege of seeing her! That is why I absolutely love the first pic-- I can totally see her sense of humor coming through that photo! Love it!

Amber is the 3rd Amigo in my group of girls that I have had the privilege of teaching for the last 5 years.  She is a very thoughtful person who is a go with the flow kinda girl :) She is laid back and easygoing, but creative and has tons of great ideas! And what a model! She's only in 8th grade, but i think she totally ROCKS the camera! :) 



You girls are crazy, fun, and just plain hilarious! I will miss you girls dearly! You bring such joy to my day! :)

Emily and Jessica have been friends ever since they can remember... together they are an unstoppable force! ;)


...missing you guys already... ;) ms. s

No comments: